Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Getting started is hard...

So this it. No turning back. That is, if I can even get off the ground. I'm speaking of my "big move" in regards to my coxing/ life adventures. I'm moving to the UK to keep coxing and just experience something different with my life. But I have a problem. There's this volcano in Iceland with a really long and complicated name that has decided to spew ash ALL OVER THE PLACE (i.e. Europe). As a result my 10pm flight tonight has been canceled. I refuse to let that deter me from getting to England. I will just have to be patient and/ or have some perseverance. I'll keep you posted.

On a side note, cramming your "life" (i.e. everything you would need if you moved to a new place) into 3 duffel bags + a backpack is really difficult. Be advised. ; )

More to come so stay posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment