Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Time to think about "the big move"

So I'm getting closer every day!!! My flight is scheduled for 10 pm on Tuesday night and tonight's project is re- packing all of my things to a) clean up my room b) make sure I have everything that I need/ want to have with me from an initial standpoint and c) well because some things just became unpacked over the last week that everything has been sitting around my room. I would love to go to bed early but somehow I feel that I'm going to be up until midnight or some other middle-of-the-night hour. Yes, it's going to be one those evenings.

Stay tuned and I will try to post of photos of just how much of a mess my room has become due to my luggage having seeped out of it's bags and all over my room like a slow moving and destructive lava flow (yes, volcano reference intended) and everything once it's jammed, crammed, and squished back into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment